Update by user May 18, 2016

So, I threw away all my infested boxes after waiting two days for a rep to contact me and when they finally call me, they ask for the boxes UPC code and other information.I told them that I had to throw the infested boxes away because I didn't want my whole kitchen to have the bugs that were inside the Mac n Cheese boxes.

Because of that, I didn't get a discount, coupon, refund, or replacement.I'm so disappointed in the way Kraft has handled my complaint that I'm very discourage to purchase as many Kraft products as I have before.

Original review posted by user Apr 18, 2016

Hmm....this is what I found inside Velveeta box.Didn't know what it was and couldn't really figured out what it was until I zoomed in with the camera and took a picture.

My take on this...inspect what comes out out of anything that is boxed/canned bc you never know what you might be eating as EXTRA!

Please share.#Velveeta

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Velveeta and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Velveeta.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Velveeta to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Velveeta?

Comments