3.0

I have enjoyed Velveeta cheese since I was a young boy. As a Huge Velveeta cheese lover I was shocked when I purchased a one pound box of your Velveeta 2% cheese.

Not realizing it was not the original but was the 2% type, this cheese taste is horrible and you should put the 2% in much larger type on the box so us seniors can recognize the difference at a glance.

Why change something that used to be good?? I normally do not do the shopping in our home and was not aware of the different types of Velveeta cheese.

Sincerely,

Thomas Tate

Reason of review: box lettering.

Preferred solution: coupon towards a new 1lb box.

I didn't like: Much too long.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 17, 2015.

Comments

It's not a matter of "changing something that used to be good". They still make the original, but people have different dietary needs and Velveeta has expanded their options to make product available for diverse consumers. I think the 2% has been available for quite some time now, actually.

I am 75 years old, have the beginnings of cataracts and macular degeneration and I have no problem seeing the 2% on the one pound boxes of Velveeta cheese. That being said, where I live the one pound box sells for less than $5.00.

You accidentally grabbed the wrong box and now want to blame the company. They still have the original, you just have to pay more attention when you are shopping and make sure you get the right kind.