3.0

I have enjoyed Velveeta cheese since I was a young boy.As a Huge Velveeta cheese lover I was shocked when I purchased a one pound box of your Velveeta 2% cheese.

Not realizing it was not the original but was the 2% type, this cheese taste is horrible and you should put the 2% in much larger type on the box so us seniors can recognize the difference at a glance.

Why change something that used to be good??I normally do not do the shopping in our home and was not aware of the different types of Velveeta cheese.

Sincerely,

Thomas Tate

This reviewer shared experience about "box lettering" and wants this business to "coupon towards a new 1lb box" as the author lost $6. The author is overall dissatisfied with Velveeta. The most disappointing about cheese from Velveeta was much too long Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Velveeta.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Velveeta to other companies on our site.

Comments

It's not a matter of "changing something that used to be good". They still make the original, but people have different dietary needs and Velveeta has expanded their options to make product available for diverse consumers. I think the 2% has been available for quite some time now, actually.

I am 75 years old, have the beginnings of cataracts and macular degeneration and I have no problem seeing the 2% on the one pound boxes of Velveeta cheese.That being said, where I live the one pound box sells for less than $5.00.

You accidentally grabbed the wrong box and now want to blame the company.They still have the original, you just have to pay more attention when you are shopping and make sure you get the right kind.