My friend's daughter almost swallowed a good size clear marble with their Mac n cheese that she cook for lunch today (06/28/2016).See picture below: Would you be able to explain how this thing got in the box?
Her daughter is 19yo but imagine if a toddler accidentally swallowed this? She was just glad that her daughter felt it and was able to spit it out. Hope you guys are more careful next time.
They ended up throwing the food because of tbe scare it caused them.Thank you for reading.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hmm....this is what I found inside Velveeta box. Didn't know what it was and couldn't really figured out what it was until I zoomed in with the camera and took..."
- "Purchased a pack of bacon before thanksgiving holiday with hopes of frying up for Thanksgiving breakfast. Opened package and its a block of fat (see picture). I was shocked to..."
- "Bought a box of Cella's Dark chocolate covered cherries with liquid center at a CVS. This evening I sat down with a new box of chocolate covered cherries. I picked..."
- "I found an inexpensive 100 Watt LED. The description was contradictory and lacked the most important information to actually run the thing. I wanted to inform them of the fact..."
- "I had ordered A buffalo nickle buckle which i had paid for than out of the blue they sent me A Montana Quarter belt buckle I did not want? So..."
- "I ordered a swimsuit on April 5th, 2016 for a trip on April 27th, 2016. I still have not received my order. The tracking says it's in transit from Chicago,..."
- "I started this regimen back in March for a week then I stopped and started once again in May 2016 at 215 lbs. This month of September 2016 I have..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."
- "I have experienced roaches in the lockers at La Fitness at 1833 La Cienga Los Angeles Ca 90035. Each time I have informed the management staff that was on duty. Yesterday Oct..."