Velveeta - Review in Food Manufacturers category from Moscow, Idaho

My friend's daughter almost swallowed a good size clear marble with their Mac n cheese that she cook for lunch today (06/28/2016).See picture below: Would you be able to explain how this thing got in the box?

Her daughter is 19yo but imagine if a toddler accidentally swallowed this? She was just glad that her daughter felt it and was able to spit it out. Hope you guys are more careful next time.

They ended up throwing the food because of tbe scare it caused them.Thank you for reading.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Review category
Food Manufacturers
review #873763

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Velveeta? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

You May Also Like

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Velveeta. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Velveeta.
Filing a new complaint about